Thursday, March 19, 2009

I haven't fully processed it yet, with my life being so busy, but it seems I have come to the end of the road. Having secured no funding, I did not send a deposit again to Bennington by the March 1st deadline. My deferment has been withdrawn and I have been invited to reapply in the future.

I really don't have any more to say at this time. I'm on the verge of crying about it, but I haven't really given myself the time.

It's at times like these that I wish not to be single, but to have someone to whom I can pass the letter after reading it, who knows just how significant a blow this is, who will simply lie me down and lie behind me, or on top of me, and hold me, so I can cry.

1 comment:

Bsquared86 said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! But, it will be okay. I know it may not feel like it right now, but everything happens for a reason and in its own time.